Beautified for people is the love of that which they desire - of women and sons, heaped-up sums of gold and silver, fine branded horses, and cattle and tilled land. That is the enjoyment of worldly life, but Allah has with Him the best return.
Say, "Shall I inform you of [something] better than that? For those who fear Allah will be gardens in the presence of their Lord beneath which rivers flow, wherein they abide eternally, and purified spouses and approval from Allah . And Allah is Seeing of [His] servants - Those who say, "Our Lord, indeed we have believed, so forgive us our sins and protect us from the punishment of the Fire," The patient, the true, the obedient, those who spend [in the way of Allah ], and those who seek forgiveness before dawn.
Simply beautiful~~ Of course, I would not deny the very fact that the whole Quran itself is beautiful.. only thing is that, I felt that these verses came to me at the right time and at the perfect moment.
In verse 14, our Lord has described everything that His human creation craving for;
1. Women (not singular)
3. Super duper amount of gold and silver
4. Branded horses.. in our time this would mean Ferrari and its super speed buddies
5. Cattle and tilled land or in other words income generating business
..in which, if any man is to have all five, he'll be most happy. But then, our Lord quickly interject in a rhetoric form of way, asking us back - "Shall I inform you of [something] better than that? Yes!!! There's something WAY better than that. Allah is speaking of the heavens in which rivers flow - a place which we could stay there FOREVER and ever and ever~ SubhanAllah!
And the best thing is that, He leaves it with the solutions to obtain this Jannah. How?
1. You need to have patience. (it sure is the hardest but not impossible!)
2. You need to be true
3. You need to obey His rules (do amar ma'ruf nahi munkar)
4. You need to pay zakat and spend for good cause (not just beli emas or P@ndor@ je Amelia weii~)
5. Last but not least, you need to seek for His forgiveness. And the best time to seek forgiveness is mentioned to be in the last one-third of a night before Fajr.
To the first batch of JUS, I hope you will remember this. May Allah bless all of you. I love you wonderful girls. XOXO